Saturday, February 15, 2014

Update Week 12 (January 29, 2014)

I got to go to hubby's concert on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. And it was difficult to choose what to wear. No-one knows yet that we are pregnant, so it would have been somewhat suboptimal if the coworkers I went to the concert with would have found out that way. According to the regulations, I need to notify my boss as soon as I find out. But luckily, it seems that I managed to hide the little bump.
This week's stats:

How far along? 12 weeks

 

Total weight gain: Lst week it was 3 lbs.



Maternity clothes? None.

 

Stretch marks? No.



Sleep: Still getting up almost every night to get Violet, but besides that my sleep is pretty good.


Best moment this week: Telling my parents and my best friend. Oh, and Lily telling on us to my cousin. He's going to be a dad again in March, so once again our kids will be close in age  :-)



Miss anything? Not watching what to eat. Most dishes at the buffet hubby invited me to after the concert was either meat or uncooked fish or gourmet cheese that I was not sure if it was pasteurized. Luckily, the waiter at the buffet was knowledgeable and confirmed that the cheese indeed was pasteurized and I did not have to leave hungry.

 

Movement: None yet.


Food cravings: tuna

 

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.



Gender: we'll find out soon enough. Maybe even on February 10!



Labor signs: None.


Symptoms: Sore boobs



Belly button in or out? in.



Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or moody most of the time: The tantrums are kicking in. Luckily, I have them under control. I'd hate freaking out again like a little baby!


Looking forward to:  More announcements. I don't know why, but I'm not looking forward to it as much as the last two times. I am nervous, and always expecting something bad to happen. But so far, nothing but good news so far, luckily!

No comments:

Post a Comment