Friday, February 28, 2014

Update Week 13 (February 5. 2014)

I officially have a 6-year old now! I can't believe it. We celebrated her birthday with close friends and family last Sunday. My cousin came with his family as well; he and his girlfriend are expecting their second boy in March, so we will have again kids of the same age. It was great to have everyone together like that!

This week's stats:

How far along? 13 weeks


Total weight gain: I'm scared of the doctor's appointment next week, where I'll find out the actual weight gain. Too much cake  :-)


Maternity clothes? None yet.


Stretch marks? None.


Sleep: Quite normal right now.


Best moment this week: Celebrating Lily's 6th birthday.


Miss anything? Not really. Getting used to being pregnant again.


Movement: None yet.


Food cravings: None really at the moment.


Anything making you queasy or sick: I think I'm beyond that


Gender: Still a few weeks to go. But maybe, just maybe, we'll get a sneak peak next week..


Labor signs: None.


Symptoms: Still sore boobs.


Belly button in or out? in


Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or moody most of the time: I start feeling pretty normal again. Still a little brain-dead at times, but it's getting better..

Looking forward to:  The doctor's appointment next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment