Friday, February 28, 2014

Update Week 15 (February 19, 2014)

I'm off this week until after my birthday. But this is not really a vacation. The building site is causing issues again, and I spent a whole morning calling in circles to come to a solution, just to be forced to call in a meeting so the issues can be clarified face-to-face. And my building site manager is calling for a crisis meeting as well. Stress level? Pretty high.

This week's stats:

How far along? 15 weeks


Total weight gain: Way too much! About 8 lbs, as of last week. I'm scared of the next appointment, since there's going to be way too much cake in the meantime.


Maternity clothes? None yet, but I went out and picked up a cute dress second-hand that'll help me out the last weeks of work I hope.


Stretch marks? None.


Sleep: Weird dreams. Oh goodness, they are weird!


Best moment this week: Lily's birthday party with her friends. Oh dear was it stressful, and loud, but she had so much fun, and that's the most important thing!


Miss anything? A glass of wine after a long day..


Movement: Yes. I can feel the little flutters becoming a little stronger.


Food cravings: Salads.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully nothing.


Gender: We'll find out at our next u/s appointment.


Labor signs: None


Symptoms: The usual sore boobs.


Belly button in or out? in.


Wedding rings on or off? on.


Happy or moody most of the time: Really, really stressed out right now. I just want the stress to be over so badly, but know that I'll have to deal with it a little longer.

Looking forward to:  Hubby and the girls to be able to feel the baby move, but that's going to take a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment