Saturday, February 15, 2014

Update Week 11 (January 22, 2014)

We've had our first midwife appointment on Monday. I can tell you, this lady cannot draw blood from me. After her first attempt I could have told her it's not going to happen that day any more, but she insisted on trying a second time and then let a nurse give it a third try. Not a droplet to be had from me! So I have the questionable honor to go in again to have my blood drawn to find out all the details I already know: My blood type is A+, and I don't have any STDs or HIV.

This week's stats:

How far along? 11 weeks

 

Total weight gain: about 3 lbs.



Maternity clothes? No

 

Stretch marks? None



Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good these days, except that Violet wakes up almost every night and wants to be taken to our bed.



Best moment this week: The midwife appointment.



Miss anything? Actually not.

 

Movement: None yet


Food cravings: More tuna.

 

Anything making you queasy or sick:No, everything feels normal.



Gender: we'll find out later.



Labor signs: None.


Symptoms: Sore boobs



Belly button in or out? Far in.



Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or moody most of the time: Apart from the fact that I'm pretty emotional in general, I feel pretty normal.


Looking forward to:  The next ultrasound on February 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment