Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Update Week 7 (December 25, 2013)

Yes, it's true. We found out for sure yesterday, even though I've had the feeling for a while now, being quite sure that I was pregnant by the time I took the test. The disadvantage of finding out during the winter holiday season: my doctor's office is closed until January 2014, so it will take a while until I can make an appointment.

So, here are the weekly stats for this week:

How far along? 7 weeks


Total weight gain: I have no idea. I lost a lot of weight recently, but I also tend to gain a lot of weight in early pregnancy.


Maternity clothes? Nooo!


Stretch marks? None, despite 2 previous pregnancies. Hope this little one is nice to me as well!


Sleep: Like normal


Best moment this week: Finding out, and telling Richard's parents. Mine will find out tomorrow when they come visit!


Miss anything? Hot spiced wine  :-)


Movement: Way too early.


Food cravings: Coke


Anything making you queasy or sick: Actually nothing. This is making me a little uneasy as I had at least some queasiness with both previous pregnancies, and I was disgusted of everything sweet. Nothing really this time around.


Gender: We'll see


Labor signs: That would be a bad thing right now.


Symptoms: Sore boobs, and some fatigue.


Belly button in or out? So in  :-)


Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or moody most of the time: Just normal I'd say. I'm completely mommy-brained sometimes, and yes, I have my moody moments when people annoy me, but overall fairly normal I'd like to believe.

Looking forward to:  Telling my parents and best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment