Friday, January 31, 2014

Update Week 8 (January 1, 2014)

I'm nervous, and I don't know why. Waiting for the opportunity to even call my doctor's office to make an appointment is nerve-wrecking. I know that no matter what happen in these first few weeks, no-one can change anything about, but I'd love to see a heart beat and just know that everything's fine for now.

Our stats for week 8:


How far along? 8 weeks

 

Total weight gain: I have no idea. Not much yet I'd guess.



Maternity clothes? Nope.

 

Stretch marks? Nope.



Sleep: Some insomnia at night, and tired during the day.



Best moment this week: Telling my parents and my best friend. Oh, and Lily telling on us to my cousin. He's going to be a dad again in March, so once again our kids will be close in age  :-)



Miss anything? Not watching what to eat.
 

Movement: None.


Food cravings: Coke and raw vegetables with balsamic vinaigrette.
 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm not the biggest fan of sweet stuff right now, and coffee is not my friend.
 

Gender: either girl or boy I'd like to think.
 

Labor signs: None.


Symptoms: Sore boobs



Belly button in or out? Far in.



Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or moody most of the time: Fairly normal actually. But I feel mommy brain setting in, and it' frustrating me.


Looking forward to:  Getting to make our first doctor's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment