Friday, March 7, 2014

Update Week 16 (February 26, 2014)

It is done, I have crossed into another decade of my life. This baby is going to be 30 years younger than me. There are 6 years between our first and our third child. This sounds so long, but passed in a blink of an eye. And this scares me already, because I know that before I know it, all of our children will be heading off to live their own lives.

This week's updates:

How far along? 16 weeks

Baby's size: about the size of an avocado
Souce


Total weight gain: I haven't been doing well food-ways these days, so I think I won't be happy on the scales during my next appointment. Last time I checked, I was up about 8 lbs.


Maternity clothes? Not yet. But I bought a very cute dress for summer, and am totally excited to wear it!


Stretch marks? None.


Sleep: Still weird dreams, but it's getting better...


Best moment this week: Turning 30.


Miss anything? Not right now..


Movement: Yes, for about two weeks now


Food cravings: Fresh salad. Not quite the season for it, but it works..


Anything making you queasy or sick: No.


Gender: Should find out in about 4 to 8 weeks!


Labor signs: None.


Symptoms: my bras are officially too small now!


Belly button in or out? So in  :-)


Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or moody most of the time: I'm pretty stressed right now, and do feel the beginnings of anxiety attacks coming on again. But this shall pass as well, I hope certain situations are being figured out quickly!

Looking forward to:  the weekend, as usual  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment