Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Update Week 22 (April 9, 2014)

Finally I got to share the big news that I've been hiding since last Monday. Baby #3 is going to be a boy! We were all surprised, since somehow we both expected another girl. But we're certainly excited to add a little bit of blue to our world of pink, even though I could totally see Missy Violet raising her little brother with ribbons in his hair  :-)

This week's stats:

How far along? 22 weeks

Source
Baby's size:  About the size of a pomegranate

Total weight gain:  About 12 lbs.; the plateau seems to be over..


Maternity clothes? I thought about wearing my black maternity dress on Tuesday, but luckily rather went with my jeans as the weather wasn't quite as nice as on Monday.


Stretch marks? None.


Sleep: A little restless during the last few days, but it's getting better again.


Best moment this week: Another peak at the baby and the confirmation that the girls will have a little BROTHER!!


Miss anything? Wine.. Do I start to sound like an alcoholic?


Movement: Plenty. Not so much in the morning, that's when baby usually sleeps, but I get the first nudges sometime after lunch. He's most active in the evenings though.


Food cravings: none actually.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing. I'm feeling very normal.


Gender: Boy!!!!


Labor signs: None. Hope it stays that way for another 15 weeks or so!


Symptoms: Fatigue is getting better, luckily!


Belly button in or out? In!


Wedding rings on or off? on


Happy or moody most of the time: Actually, I'm in a pretty good mood most of the time. Feeling stressed occasionally, but I hope the vacation will help with that.

Looking forward to: Getting started painting the walls in the new house. Nervous but excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment